View Single Post
Unread February 13th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankopako View Post
I have been on SA for about 2 weeks now and it seems that most of the chicks that I think are worth contacting are all inactive for long periods of time. The ones that I have contacted want too much $. One Asian chick wanted $1K for a few hours! Another 32 year old white woman wanted $700 per meet! Fuck I'll play with a pro for that kind of $. It makes me wonder if there are jackasses that pay that much to fuck these chicks. I think though that they'll be waiting a long time before they run into a guy that is willing to pay so much. There's too many unrealistic women here I think. I haven't met anybody yet and I think that I'll have to think twice about renewing my membership.
Also you can search by recently active and newest profiles. Stop looking at those
teenagers that still thinks her pussy is make of gold. American women think they are fine wine and get better with age. The rest of the world knows fresh young pussy is worth more to the average man than 40 year old cooch. Look for girls in their late 20's to late 30's and I think you'll find that is the sweet spot with girls that are more realistic. Also look for foreign women.