View Single Post
Unread February 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
A smart business man once told me that no matter what your business is....even if you just sell hot dogs on the street....it's easier to sell a good hot dog to the same person over and over than it is to sell a bad hot dog to a new customer over and over! These girls are in the hot dog business...they should want repeat customers.....but sadly many just don't get it!
Kid, I agree with you on principle, but a MMS who is famous for misleading ads once told me that even if a you give a customer everything he wants, it's unlikely he will ever return. Maybe it's due to the glut of AMP's and other providers in SoCal, I don't know. Maybe too much variety exists out there, and we always want something or someone new. I do know it's not because her "good service" was raggedy.

That observation of hers, whether you agree with it or not, motivated her to stop taking risks and just be a teaser. She felt the lure of big tips and repeat customers was a false promise not worth her exposure to the bad side of LE and some of the other negatives of the business. So now, when a customer goes away mad, with balls as blue as a Smurph, she doesn't sweat it, since she figures he wouldn't come back anyway, no matter what he got. Her business is based on volume (and unsuspecting newbies), not on meeting customer's expectations. This business model is cynical, to say the least, but hard to argue with.