View Single Post
Unread January 22nd, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still able to squeeze in a few key trips to a few favorites. And the universe does seem to work in mysterious ways, since I had been wanting to quit seeing this fiery Latina who was kind of messing with my head, whether maliciously or not. At first I kind of wanted to hook up with her outside the parlor, and we did see end up seeing each other, although it was in the context of an MLM business opportunity, which I don't like but I guess I was trying to see if I could break her down to where she didn't care about making money together and could just have some fun. When I realized that probably wouldn't happen, I just tried to keep it to the parlor, but she kept talking all kinds of different things, trying to see if I had a girlfriend, texting me from the parlor wanting me to come in, making little comments about me moving in, etc etc, even tho I'm sure she found some dude, probably a doctor or lawyer, because suddenly she's driving a brand new Jeep and anyway, I just knew she had found someone. So I mostly ignored all her talk but finally the day before New Years eve I texted her to see what she was doing, and she left me hanging for 2 days and finally texted back, from the parlor. So for me that was it, I had had enough, even tho the sessions were great, it just wasn't worth it.

So, I guess i jacked my own thread to get that out But it has been weighing on my heart. And my point is that this financial downtime didn't come at such a bad time.

Thanks for all the input, folks.