View Single Post
Unread January 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Obsessive, do you remember many of us suggested that you get some therapy? You are a negative, sad, defeated person. You named yourself quite well. I agree with Kid, women are attracted to confidence, charisma, success, power, etc. They may appreciate a good looking man, but many women fear that these men will have too much temptation to cheat. Being average in looks often is beneficial. You have convinced yourself that you are a loser because of your physical appearance, but it really comes from inside. Bad programming, bad outlook on life, bad attitude towards all the "whores".
I only know you through your writing and you are difficult to like. I can only imagine it is worse in person. Women can sniff out these undesirable traits and will want nothing to do with you on any real and sustainable level. And that does not make them whores.