Thread: Rosie is Gone
View Single Post
Unread November 26th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Man up and form a social club based on your hobby.
I've given and received my best advice on this board via exactly this mechanism - private messages. PM is the way to go for sensitive info.

Still, each of us needs to start somewhere, and there are a lot of MPs out there, including many legit ones, and many where service is crappy. When I first arrived here, it was very useful for me to find this web site with a lot of public information on it. That got me to my first half dozen MPs, and allowed me to build up enough info to start sharing via PM.

All the ranting and raving about what to share and what not to share is just someone letting off steam, perhaps after being hurt by something someone said. Ok, they are entitled. It's the big man who says: I don't care how much you insult me, all I will do is listen to what you say and judge whether I need to change or not. Whether I do or not, it won't be broadcast to the world via an escalating series of rants.

Gherk