View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't make it a point to offer more $$ for more extras. But every now and then I like to see if I can get a legit girl to turn pro or the HJ girl to go BJ or FS. If I can't charm her pants off I might try to pay them off! Maybe I'm just a sick asshole?? More often then not I can get what I want without pulling out the Ben Franklin card... but sometimes when you have a girl on the fence Mr. Franklin will get her to hop over to your side! I have a fucked up way of justifying it too so I can keep my "She's doing it because she likes me" fantasy alive because if she did it just for the money....she would do it for everyone that pays. But, she doesn't...she does it because she LIKES me and wants a $100 tip!!! LOL Now once she crosses the line she will usually turn into a pro at some point but that first time she did it because she liked me!! That's what I have to tell myself and I don't care what you say to try to ruin it for me! HAHA