Thread: Milk jugs
View Single Post
Unread July 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Milk jugs...
As I read this thread I remembered a provider from 2-3 years ago who had a 9 month old baby and was back in business, she would not allow tit touching but that just got me more clever to feel them as she was doing her massage. This was a hj only mp, 2nd visit I got them out and when I was playing with them I notice a milk drop and as soon as this happened she covered and moved away to finish the he. 3rd visit I was in a mission, at the end of the hour I got to suck them and when milk was out she wanted to pull but this time she couldnt. After a while she relaxed and continued the hj and I got fed while releasing. This was fun and different and would love to try it again... any info on any provider or any similar stories I'd be more than glad to hear...