View Single Post
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Nothing against MPKid but it's not like I haven't been there. I was swimming in that stuff years ago and all I witnessed was good looking guys scoring like usual and liars who would claim anything to sell something to guys who could not get laid in a whore house. The whole thing is a sham that makes it seem like guys are getting results by learning "game" but it's almost a complete fabrication with only a few real successes by dudes who would otherwise not have scored. Dumb luck for them turned around and spun to sell even more scams.

I want to say again nothing against MPKid or anyone else towing the line but if the life with girls is so great with game, why the constant mongering? This road isn't cheap and dropping 2 or 3 benjamins for an hour or 2 of satisfaction makes no sense when you can (allegedly with enough skills) spend just 50 clams getting a great meal and drinks for yourself and be out meeting much better quality girls without any of the shadiness. If a guy has a girlfriend or wife then maybe it makes sense to monger for variety and avoid getting caught but if you're single there is no reason to monger unless it's hard to get women otherwise.
I'm married now so I can't fuck around with girls that will want to call me or show up in public to fuck my shit up. Also as I said it was getting me plenty of pussy from girls that I wouldn't want a relationship with anyway and that is why I switched to strictly foreign born women. But the main thing learning the "game/PUA" stuff did was give me "un-fakable" (if that's a word) confidence. Now when a woman sees me she doesn't smell fear and 30+ years of pussification put on me by mom, media, cosmo, GF, society, etc etc. Just that alone was worth the time and money I invested in myself to learn this. Prior to this I tried many other avenues. I was in a band only to watch all the other guys leave with the girls, I drove a nice fast car, wore nice clothes but still only found pussy by accident. I started to believe there was something wrong with ME or that girls just didn't like short Asian guys. Now I know they LOVE short Asian guys if they are confident, funny, and NOT A PUSSY.
I used to watch my boss (who I mentioned before got me into mongering) pick up and fuck young HOT girls all the time and he was old and 300+ lbs and not good looking. He told me the secret but I never believed it. He said just say whatever you want to them...the more outrageous the better without insulting them and they will love it! I watched him do this countless times and it was so against everything I thought I knew that I never tried it. Then while practicing PUA stuff me and some friends would go out and we would take turns pointing out the hottest girls and we would pick what the other guy had to say to the girl. We would come up with the most outrageous shit to say and GUESS WHAT?? Not 1 girl ever got offended or upset and many ended up giving their phone numbers. These were not things to try to pick up girls they were the most embarrassing frightening things we could come up with so that if you can say these things you will never have fear to approach a girl again. The one that sticks with me the most was having to approach a super hot girl with 3 of her friends and say "Can I ask you something (at which point I can see her bitch shield go up) The mirror in the bathroom was broken and I just wanted to make sure there was nothing on my face" She said "no I don't see anything" and I said WOW that's a relief I just blew some guy and wanted to make sure there was no jizz on my chin" Now at that point they knew I was fucking with them and her friend said "you sure have some balls to say something like that did your friends dare you?" I looked her dead in the eye and said "I'm not joking" then waited to see their expressions and I couldn't hold it and started laughing. Me and my friends ended up hanging with them the rest of the night and my buddy fucked one of them a few days later.
To address your point about why to monger if I can do these things the short answer is going out every night meeting women, drinking, dating, etc ends up costing more per fuck than $150-$200 for a FS MP or Apartment girl (not to mention time) and you don't have to kick them out of your house in the morning. But being able to do these things I mention makes it easier to meet everyday girls in the places you go day to day....but since I am not looking for some white or Americanized cunt to give me grief just so I can fuck her I chose a different path. The path of least resistance! LOL Asian FOBs