View Single Post
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
That was the most horrible, most insensitive post I have ever seen. However, it appears that it was well thought out. So, under the current Common Core Education System, I will pass you with an "A" because I believe that you, as a Kid, were merely expressing your inner thoughts and feelings.

You used a simple idiomatic expression and connected it to an occurrence from recent events. Long Live Common Core!
The day that a board that talks about reviewing whores becomes so PC that we can't joke about jerking off a dead guy...well I guess I will retire my MPKid handle and move to Cambodia!!! Damn....I hope it happens soon!!! LOL

PS: Sorry to ruin your mental imagery for the day. If it helps maybe you could picture him doing her doggie style...dropping dead, falling on the floor and having the whole parlor MMS and all trying to lift him back onto the table before calling the paramedics so they wouldn't get caught for being a FS MP??? Hard to explain how a dead naked guy got on the floor while getting a massage!!! Does that help??? LOL