Thread: Secret Phone
View Single Post
Unread January 3rd, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
This may be old news to some of you, but I recently discovered a cool app called secret phone. It's a phone within your phone. Once it's downloaded, you go to your dialer and type in 1111 (you can change that later) and you have a a secret phone list that won't appear on your logs or contacts. If the phone rings, a message comes up saying "problem with phone" or some BS and you can answer or disregard. So far it seems to work good, but I can't add any "Anthony Weiner" photos to the "albums" on the secret phone side. I'm sure someone out there has more IT knowledge than I do. Please feel free to respond so I don't have to waste a bunch of time and become a frustrated old man....
What if your wife/gf sees that app on your app list? Could generate some suspicion. As for me, I have a company phone issued to me from my company. May be dumb, but I usually use that to call, especially since I am making tons of different calls on that phone due to the nature of my job. I haven't had any problems. I'm pretty selective with who I call anyway (reviewed providers, mps, etc.). The app sounds interesting though - thanks for the tip!