Thread: Tip vs. Fee
View Single Post
Unread December 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Tip vs. Fee

I just read yet another review where the monger got all bent out of shape because when on the flip the provider asked if he wanted to fuck, he said yes, and then she wanted him to pay the "tip" up front. He described this a major pet peeve for him, as I know it is for a great many of us. He even asked rhetorically,

"Why do these prostitutes expect a tip as soon as they see you naked on the table?"

I've got a couple of thoughts on this. First, the obvious. After getting stiffed by enough asshole mongers who either just walk out after getting what they want, or pulling the old "I left my money in the car" stunt, these girls get wise and want to have the money in hand before they render the requested service.

The other thought is this. If a monger goes to an AAMP and the gate fee is 120 (or 140, 160 or 200), all inclusive, few mongers would bitch about paying that up front. Same for an old-fashioned whore house. Nobody gets to pay the Madam on the way out. It's always money up front and all is negotiated before he even gets to the room. Everybody knows that.

So, when a guy goes into a massage parlor and is charged 40, 50 or 60 up front for the gate fee, few mongers bitch about that. But when he starts selecting additional items from the menu during the massage, some mongers have the idea that these are not somehow additional items to be paid for ahead of time, but rather things she'd better do and do well, if she wants ANY kind of tip later for services rendered.

The gate fee at a massage parlor is to cover the room and the massage, period. If all you get is a massage, well, that's all you paid for, isn't it? If at the end you want something more and she agrees to do it, why is she out of line to ask you to pay for it first, and also to tell you the price? At this point it's not a tip, it's an additional fee for an added request. The tip is for later, depending on how you feel about how well she performed.

Personally, I think the word "tip" is used too loosely, and guys get the wrong idea about what it means. The girls use this word incorrectly too.

It's not a tip if she won't do something without it. It's a fee.

And the girl is not entitled to a tip in all cases. Expecting or demanding a "massage tip" is bogus too. The gate fee paid for the massage. Hope she got a cut, but that's not your problem. Tips are up to the customer.

However, as a monger, if you want more than a massage, just pay for it and don't take it personal. Chances are, if you pay for the extras, she won't even ask for a tip later.

It's Sunday, and I feel like a sermon. Lol