View Single Post
Unread September 20th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
So, yesterday, about 12:30, I went by. Pulled in as one of you mongers in a "beat up as hell" primer gray Dodge Van, with a rusty as roof, was getting out and heading across the lot. I parked and heading in. MMS (Fucking HOT) mentioned in a prior post, meets me and says I will have to come back. "All the Girls are busy." SOB! Shit, I only had 45min. We smile and I grab a card. As I leave, I see that the parking lot has quite a few more cars in the lot than can be explained by the lack of laundry activity next door. Lunch hour may not be a good time.

I won't be back in the are for awhile. Somebody report.
I drive past there on the way to surf city after work sometimes. Tonight about 6PM and the parking lot was almost full with nice cars. Expensive hand jobs are OK as long as the massage is good, otherwise I'm not interested. If MMS is dressing sexy that means the girls may be as well. It may start off HJ, but I bet the menu will expand. I guess I'm kind of claustrophobic. I don't like parking places like that. Like the one at Urban in Whittier. I guess I'm a freak. I park down a ways on the street and walk to the back door. I know. that's lame, but I guess I feel like if LE were to roll I could Rambo out and get back to my car later....in my skivies LOL!