Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Unread November 27th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Ichi, I always appreciate when you bare your soul. Good stories.

My best friend from grade school is dead now. We started smoking very young, maybe 4th grade. Started getting high after 6th grade, which was a big deal in the late 70's. Things got out of control and and we couldn't spend time together anymore.

Years later I read an article in the paper. My friend was in the morgue for a few years (maybe no backlog). They eventually figured out who he was and released the information. He father was a politician, so it made news.

Years later he was caught in a stolen car and decided to take the high-speed pursuit route. Eventually decided to end it by going head-on with another car. He killed a mother and her child in the process. Very dark time for me. I spent time trying to understand what would bring him to that point. Still don't know.