Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Unread November 24th, 2012
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road

Wow Ichi, really sorry about your bro. 23 is way too young, especially with drunks and obese people beating the odds and still kicking it in their senior years. I agree that religion is good; it is a very sad and hopeless place to believe that we are here and then the lights go out and then its all done. All of this suffering and no reward after, yeah that is a sucky feeling. I would not like an Atheist President, I just can't understand how a guy can fully commit to a faith with so many dogmatic questionable stories. I am on the broader spectrum of belief, yes there is someone out there, but I'm not going to judge others that don't believe in all of my "truths" about my newage religion. I do appreciate that Romney himself didn't shove his religion down our throats, but I know many Mormoms who do. Many of them are pious and judgmental. Romney knew better not to show that side of him since he was on such a public stage. However, after seeing the play I was relived that Obama is our representative to the rest of the world.