Thread: $60 hj ?
View Single Post
Unread September 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I try not to pay the gate keeper unless the girl is standing there. I always roll with a hundy on the outside so it is visible. You need to let these girls know you have money. You don't need to talk about it, and you don't need to give them much either.

I am guilty of tipping too much when the service is good. I have found that leaving a $60 tip for a nicely done hand job, or even $80 if she makes me squirt like a teenager brings rewards on the next visit. I have seen some of the girls who are listed as strictly HJ, but with a few visits, a little nice convo, and the bone is touching tonsils. One of the pizza girls got so hot she rode me like a pony. Not because I am so good looking or hung like Rex the Wonder Horse, it was because she was getting more than $40 for the hour.

Tipping more also allows you to get an immediate appointment with who you like. Have you ever had them switch girls in the middle of your massage? I might have been in the other room. A little money goes a long way, along with good manners. I cannot stress the latter too much. I find asking a woman for permission to touch or see, and showing respect if she says "no" drop panties faster than money.

As for asking for a certain amount, I always walk away. Never have any talk about money beyond the door fee. I also let them decide the level of service, and never ask (except "May I touch you".) I always have my own cap, and take it with me.

A few guys on the forum cannot control the prices. These girls are seeing fifty to a hundred dicks a week to make 10g's a month. It is better to be smarter with your bankroll, and invest a little up front to get results down the road.