View Single Post
Unread September 11th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
You are doing what I do, but I don't waste time going to three venues.

Never take her out on a weekend. Make her think you are busy. Don't take a call on the weekend. She will think she has to compete and lay out the pussy to enjoy.

This is important...never, never take a chick to your place. You go to her place. When you are done, get up, towel off the twins, get dressed, and go home. Watch a little SC and go to sleep.

You don't need her knowing where you live, what is in your bathroom, and inviting herself for breakfast. The worst is leaving clues she was there.

If she has no place, or living with parents (I know 35 yr old women still in dads house, sad huh?) pay for the motel. $50 well spent.
I agree with not taking them home but the hurdle I ran into most was either..."I'm not going to a motel with you...I don't even know you" or they think you are hiding a wife or GF at home and they have trust issues. I don't care if a girl comes to my house because if she tries to leave her tooth brush there I let her know (jokingly) I'm not looking for a roommate yet and she can't afford the rent!! If you can keep it fun and funny you shouldn't have any stalkers. I will always joke with them when I am taking them to my house saying stuff like "you're not a stalker are you? I'm not going to see you hiding in the bushes outside when I'm coming home from a date am I???" It's playful and funny but also delivers the message that you are not looking for a live in GF and you date other women. BUT, I'm married now and don't date anymore. I do miss the thrill of the hunt for cunt.