View Single Post
Unread July 29th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I was reading an editorial today. I know this is not going to impress some of you "pro gun rights" dudes. But here goes. This editorial was from a guy from the Ukraine. In the Ukraine all fire arms are illegal for any civilian to own. Guess what? They have no gun crime, no massacres in theaters, no drive by shootings from gang members, no suicides from distraught gun owners. Why? Because you cannot own a gun in the Ukraine. Strict gun control. Filthy communist pigs maybe, but they don't have a gun problem.

You know how many gunshot victims I encountered in my 12 hour shifts 3x a week at my job that I personally took care of last month? 3. And I don't work at a big hospital. These all happened around in the valley area and those are just the ones I personally took care of. There were many more. Just in the valley area.

But don't worry; politicians of both stripes don't have the balls to take on the NRA and the gun industry. Remember "The Brady Bill?" Brady the one who took a bullet to the dome back when Reagan got shot. There still is no gun control and it has been 30 years since then. Things have only gotten worse. I think what we are witnessing is the disintegration of society as we know it. Right now. Before our very eyes. Status quo continue.