View Single Post
Unread July 27th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I have owned guns before. I have told these stories on this site before but hell...why not. Here goes.

When I was in my early 20's I lived at home with my mother. I bought a couple Jenning/Raven Arms 22 auto "pee shooter" cheap pistols from a licensed gun dealer. I paid the fee, took the test etc. Those guns were shit. They would jam very easy. Good enough for a quick murder at close range though.

My nephew started to think he was a "gangster." He stole both of the guns from where I had them. I did not notice them missing. My nephew the most incompetent idiot criminal there ever was standing on the corner with one of his wanabe tough guy friends. They were both 16. He accidentally discharged the gun in his pocket. Shot his stupid friend right in the chest. Friend went to the hospital "same one I worked at in those days" and got a thorocotomy. He survived. Police asked me if I wanted the gun back. "No thanks" I said. They got rid of it. The other gun never showed up. I reported it stolen. It turned up a few years later in San Gabriel being used to rob liquor stores. I did not get another gun for about 10 years after that.

I bought a Berretta pistol when I was 31. I used to take it to the shooting range. I liked the "click-clack" of loading a round in the chamber. One day my first wife caught me cheating on her. She [the Chinese one} had a ferocious temper. We had words in the living room, she started breaking my shit, my surf boards etc. She ran in the bedroom to where I had the gun in a drawer. I was a little slow to understand what she was doing but then I thought of it "the gun!" I was right behind her. She threw open the drawer, grabbed the gun, slapped a loaded magazine in the handle. She had her back to me as she did this. She did it quick, she knows how to handle weapons. I heard the sound I liked so much "click-clack!" as she chambered a round and spun around to confront me.

The barrel was pointed at my chest for a split second, I pushed the barrel down and away with my right hand and grabbed the hammer with the web of my left hand. That bitch pulled the trigger, the hammer pinched my hand. The gun did not discharge. I took the gun from her, she being 105 pounds and me 196 in those days. My lucky day I guess. I sold that gun ASAP after that through a licensed gun dealer. I bet my wife would have been full of remorse after I took a round in the chest. "Oh shit! I am sorry!" Boo Hoo! True stories. I don't own a gun now. Crazy people with bad tempers should not have access to guns. How ever it is not a crime to be either crazy or have a bad temper.

Last edited by ichi the killer; July 28th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.