View Single Post
Unread July 22nd, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

I feel your outrage Ichi, I just don't know what the answer is, I wish I did.

It was something that made me feel sad all day. I just pray for the the people who are left to make sense of this tragedy, my heart goes out the them.

I deleted a lot of things I wanted to say, my feelings just didn't feel right to express at this time. I do feel angry but at the same time empathy for those who have to say goodbye to love ones. To those people I just want to express my deepest sympathy and regret for what they have to suffer through.

We as the human race are flawed, regardless of race. I just hope we pull together instead of tear us apart, we are better than that.

I really just want us to work together instead of us pull each other apart, the latter seams like were we are headed. Some psycho should not define a race.....the human race.