View Single Post
Unread June 1st, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Hey Obs, a couple of things stick out in my read of your piece. First it does not matter the relationship with a woman, money is always what women trade for sex. The question is how much are you willing to spend. Next the relative attractiveness of the woman is important, it is natures way of helping us chose where to deposit our goods. I don't buy the bullshit line of "she is fat and homely, but has a wonderful personality." I find over and over the 8 to 10's are the ones with personality.

What you need to do is capitalize on the womans lack of esteem. I like back handed complements, like "You do an awful lot with what nature gave you." You need to be a bit of an asshole too. Don't put up with their bullshit. Don't let them know where you are. Don't give gifts, or answer their calls right away. If they text, ignore it. Never take a call on the weekend. Let them think you are busy, and hard to get.

Let them think you have money, even if you don't. You never spend it on them, but they will chase you if they think "there is a weenie at the of the street."

Always take them to their place to fuck, or a motel. Never your place. That way when you're done you can towel off and leave, get home and watch Sports Center before bed. None of that "Take me to breakfast" bullshit.

If you take a woman out for drinks and she takes a phone call, or runs to the ladies room when the phone rings, get up and leave. Let her find a way home. What she is doing is lining up the bad boy she is going to screw after you picked up the tab.

They are lookng for a bad boy to take them, they are not looking for a nice guy who treats them like a princess, smothers them with gifts and compliments, or is always available to be a lap dog for them. What they want is a man to tell them that you are going to spank them, and they will be excited to take off their panties and let you do it.