View Single Post
Unread February 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future
Default States With the Most Homes in Foreclosure

I found this interesting and surprising that California wasn't even in the top 11, were a bunch of slackers we are out here

http://247wallst.com/2012/02/09/the-...ampaign=YHOORE

What was interesting was how many Republican states were in there, I thought it was all the Democrats fault?

Personally I think there all at fault and the Democrats and Republicans are an incestuous bunch of hypocrites whose acts are now more similar than different. I am also pissed at the party that I used to associate with more, the Republicans and the lies and general pettiness they show towards anything that comes out of Obama's mouth. I am not a fan of Obama but I am not going to lie and act like a spoiled child. There are things he has done that I can acknowledge as doing a good job but my Conservative friends and family would cringe if he cured World Hunger, that's how bitter they are.

Here is a breakdown of the hardest hit States and the party affiliation of the current governor:

1. Florida (Republican)

2. New Jersey (Republican)

3. Illinois (Democrat)

4. Nevada (Republican)

5. New York (Democrat)

6. Maine (Republican)

7. Connecticut (Democrat)

8. Hawaii (Democrat)

9. South Carolina (Republican)

10. Ohio (Republican)

11. Indiana (Republican)

The 11 States with the worst foreclosure rates, 7 of them have a Republican Governor? Aren't they supposed to be these great thinkers? How would a Republican President be able to turn this country around if the party can't even turn states around?

I hear a lot of my Conservative friends throwing out untruths about Obama. Example: he instituted the TARP funds when that came under Bush's regime and instituted by Hank Paulson. Also they tend to forget that the crash happened under Bush's Presidency which probably helped to vault Obama into the White House.

I have no problem criticizing the party I have voted for more times than not but other right leaning people I know tend to have blinders on. I also can't understand the cartoon like hate they have for Obama but the love they have for GW Bush? If they hated both of them I can understand but GWB was a naive simpleton and we are paying for that now.