Thread: Newt Gingrich.
View Single Post
Unread December 14th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthmon View Post
On sports.ladbrokes.com updated as of 11/4/2011 Gingrich is 4-1 to win the presidency in 2012.Two things to consider.Alot has occured since
11/4 with the Gingrich campaign.Also the odds will be high on republican
candidates untill they secure the nomination.Hey Ichi my friend if they
do debate please do not watch it.Gingrich talking on substance will
destroy the slick talking Obama.I wouldnt want you to become impotent
because of this.
Now the illegal Pedro and his $1 million dollar hospital bill wouldnt be covered
by Obama care.The tax payers would have to pay as is the case pre-Obama care.This affordable health care act is anything but.By all
scorings the cost of health care will go up quicker.Add to that the
new cost of just the regulations-$1 trillion over 10 years and this
says to me and millions others amateur hour has to come to an end
in the white house.
Yes ichi Obama will spend a billion dollars running a negative campaign-because hes like that.
But OMG(Obama must go)
When do Republicans ever talk substance? All I ever seen them do is rehearse and repeat talking points ad infinitum. Like Sarah Palin reading notes off her palm. That was classic. Made me proud to be an American. A true equal opportunity nation of dunderheads. Duh! Guess it goes to show you. I remember when I was in first grade they told me maybe I to could grow up to be the POTUS. They tell that to everybody. Some people actually believe it.

They were seriously considering nominating Palin till she dropped out. Incredible.