Thread: Newt Gingrich.
View Single Post
Unread December 13th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Obama vs. Gingrich? What are the odds? Dude, as I have been saying. I repeat: You guys are going to lose with that ticket. Please.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the new one. I remember when i was just a young monger back in 2000 and the Supreme Court Justice Scalia stole the 2000 election from A Gore and handed it to rich oil boy Bush. My first reaction was "what the fuck? Oh my God! Now we are done in the ass and good." Bush did his concilatory/acceptance speech about being a "uniter, not a devider" or some such shit. At first I thought "Well maybe this won't kill us. 4 years of this ass and he will be out." Then 9/11 happened in the next year and Bush/Cheney took the scared American public goose stepping sharply to the right with a mandate. Not for just 4 years, 8 years. Bad luck all around.

I have to hand it to those assholes though: Chenney/Karl Rove...while they are pure evil. They are brilliant in their evilness. I salute that kind of thing. Don't be mediocre, excell at what you do. Those guys fucked over so many people with their eyes wide open. Brilliant! Remember "Swiftboats for Truth?" How Rove/Swiftboats for truth deflected Bush's draft dodger status by taking John Kerrys war record and turning it it around on him? John Kerry, a decorated veteran of combat who actually killed VietCong fighters with an M16 while George W Bush was stateside getting arrested for DUI, snorting coke and probably mongering.

Swiftboats for Truth: "Wait a minute. That Vietnamese guy in the black PJ's was not armed? And he was only 17. He had his back turned to Kerry and was running away? It was not a fair fight." That is what guerilla fighters usually do. Don't engage in direct combat. Ambush/ war of attrition. Asymetrical warfare. Stick and move.

Incredible! That was just brilliant! Outstanding!! The American people largely fell for it. Absurd.

Last edited by ichi the killer; December 13th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.