Thread: 2012 Election
View Single Post
Unread October 11th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Agreed Sol. I know people who are having children now. Me, I think things are so unstable I would be hesitant to adopt a puppy now for fear that i would not be able provide for the dog in the long run.

I read internet and newspapers. The knowledge i get I am sure does not help my mental stability i know some very ignorant people and that shit does not bother them. 'No brains, no head aches."

Is it helpful to know that the whole western society is going to collapse in 5 or so years?

Is it helpful to know that in America we now have a caste Society where the top 1% of wealthy people have 27% of the wealth in the country?

What can you do about that situation? Not much. The money has the power. They will stomp you down fast if you go against them.

Maybe you should get rich yourself and join the 1%? What you weren't born rich? Too bad. You could maybe win the lottery or something? Good luck, brother.

Sorry. As for me, I am just a poor serf serving my masters. You can't fight city hall...You can't bounce a square ball." Right?

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 11th, 2011 at 10:48 PM.