View Single Post
Unread August 15th, 2011
VIP User

looker3986 is on a distinguished road

I dated many Chinese MP girls over the years. I recently met a young Chinese girl who spoke absolutely NO english at all. She was new at the MP that I am a regular at and i found out that her Aunt is the owner of the shop. The first time she massaged me we DFK'ed and had alot of touching along with hj. She was as horny as I was. I asked for her # and exchanged a few short txt messages asking her to come to my house after work. She said yes. Most of the asian girls who are new to usa have pocket translators so its easier for them to comunicate via text. I picked her up outside the shop after work because she sleeps there. We had absolutely NO conversation on the ride to my house. We sat on the couch drinking wine and watching TV. After an hour or so of silence I was fucking her bareback then CIM. The lack of conversation made it more exciting! I picked her up after work a few times after that and then she moved away. She called me on the phone one day weeks after I last saw her and she could not speak a work of english. I asked her a few simple questions and she could not answer so i said goodbye and hung up. Fun times!