Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Anyone try these two? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=16071)

Workswithwood July 28th, 2020 06:20 AM

Anyone try these two?

Found an ad on listcrawler two girls one, elle BBW with huge tits, the other Hailey a little koresn spinner
they jump around orange county
elle 714-603-9329
hailey 657-397-3265

Have not been able to catch up to them, maybe because of my hours, but wonder if any fellow mongers have had the pleasure.
I dont see any reviews posted?

PM me if you have the inside scoop
thanks

wormgob July 29th, 2020 01:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hailey 657-397-3265 Candlewood Suites Anaheim
200 hour 150 half hour FS includes BBBJ CIM

Workswithwood July 29th, 2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wormgob (Post 97608)

Is she a good hump? GFE? worth the $$$?
Thanks

Miso_soup July 29th, 2020 11:10 AM

Following. She kinda looks beat

Bang Qiu July 29th, 2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Nice, wormgob! You always have great intel.

marsean July 29th, 2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

You found online sure. But sample this semi-hottie?

marsean August 18th, 2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 97614)
You found online sure. But sample this semi-hottie?

Was able to text a lot but when arrived texted for needed info. A long wait. Nothing. Called, nothing. After more than reasonable wait more texts, nothing. Have a limit for waiting. Went past limit, left and stopped headed to Plan B and finally got text answer. Profuse apologies including she said she forgot. She asked me to return but afraid of more ghosting or may be busy again by the time got to her location. If she is real, once action starts, no doubt her phone is least of her concerns. So much available hard to justify parking at location and not getting text answer promptly for entry beyond reasonable wait. If you did cash in your chips with her, let's hear about it. If we knew someone got with her there would be info and not just chasing a ghosting series of texts.

marsean August 18th, 2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang Qiu (Post 97613)
Nice, wormgob! You always have great intel.

Bang, have you tried for this one? The Worm hasn't said if his info was just online search or if he was able to sample...makes one wonder how many of those posts on flaky websites are flawed or even ghosting. One positive, have to assume if you are headed to see based on her answering you if she is still engaged into your arrival time, it would indicate she gives it the full attention. That's why we need a real visit to uncover this one: ghosting or real.

Bang Qiu August 23rd, 2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 97683)
Bang, have you tried for this one? The Worm hasn't said if his info was just online search or if he was able to sample...makes one wonder how many of those posts on flaky websites are flawed or even ghosting. One positive, have to assume if you are headed to see based on her answering you if she is still engaged into your arrival time, it would indicate she gives it the full attention. That's why we need a real visit to uncover this one: ghosting or real.

Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.

marsean August 24th, 2020 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang Qiu (Post 97707)
Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.

Well sorry to hear somehow that came to pass. However a low profile can build trust. Hope it does for you. Everyone has different life situation but if real world gets involved the choices are clear. That much is par and hopefully you are not headed on bad course. Fingers crossed and pray to Buddha that things smooth out for ya. If things do that shows there was strong bond early on. Also gives you a path from what you said, so that proves she is hoping too. Good Luck, my friend.