Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   HPV Cancer (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15304)

calirican41 September 25th, 2017 11:56 AM

HPV Cancer

I wanted to share something with you guys. Some of you know who I am since I've been a MP member for a while now and I've posted over 190 reviews. Last April I went to the doc and had a check up due to a lump on my neck. It came back that I had stage 4 HPV cancer Positive. The cancer was on the base of my tongue and had spread to two of my lymph nodes on the right of my neck. I went through 7 weeks of brutal treatment including chemo and 35 treatments of radiation on my neck. I finished my treatments the end of June and two weeks ago I had to take a CT scan to see how the cancer was doing. I went on the 19th to see the doc for a follow up and he said the scan didn't show any cancer. So thank God the treatment worked. I still need to get checked every 4 months to make sure it doesn't come back. The reason I posting this for you guys to be careful. Many of you don't think about this just like I didn't. So if you don't have a cover I wouldn't go for the oral sex nor give the oral sex. Be careful.

Lakers1990 September 25th, 2017 12:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear. Does HPV clear up on its own even without treatment? I heard most men don't show any symptoms. Glad to hear you are okay now

deezguy September 25th, 2017 12:37 PM

Cali

Your a brave man for coming out nd speaking up. Keep up the brave fight.

calirican41 September 25th, 2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior7890 (Post 91886)
I'm sorry to hear. Does HPV clear up on its own even without treatment? I heard most men don't show any symptoms. Glad to hear you are okay now

Warrior,

I didn't feel anything. I just noticed that lump on my neck. Also, if it's the virus only I don't know if it clears up on it's own, but the cancer doesn't.

calirican41 September 25th, 2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 91887)
Your a brave man for coming out nd speaking up. Keep up the brave fight.

Hey Deez,

Nothing to be ashamed off. I wanted to let you guys know to be careful when mongering. You never know who has what.

How have you been? Hope all is going well.

RoyalCrown September 25th, 2017 03:22 PM

thanks for sharing. Glad the treatment worked, and you continue to get a clean bill of health.

Chogori2 September 25th, 2017 04:30 PM

Cal, very glad to hear that the treatment worked for you. Scary stuff.

marsean September 25th, 2017 05:10 PM

Calirican41, sorry to hear this, but on the bright side, it sounds like you got real lucky to get through treatment. I hope that you continue to get the green light from the doctor and no cancer showing up going forward. Like the others have said, you are to be thanked for coming out and telling your story and what has transpired so that others can be aware. That is a lot of treatment you had to do and not fun. Thank goodness you are clear so far. Congrats for being clear of the cancer! Hope you are feeling better!

euclid61 September 25th, 2017 08:56 PM

Calirican,
Best wishes for your continued good health and thanks for sharing your knowledge with us all. Damn, I'm not a spring chicken and know nothing about this...

calirican41 September 25th, 2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyalCrown (Post 91894)
thanks for sharing. Glad the treatment worked, and you continue to get a clean bill of health.

Royal Crown, thanks