Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   New Rules (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15226)

Libertine July 13th, 2017 01:49 AM

New Rules

The fighting between members in the forums needs to stop. Effective immediately, members are prohibited from criticizing, insulting, threatening, complaining about, or cursing at other members in the forums. This restriction is necessary to end the unnecessary drama that has been recently showing up in some posts. The 1st violation will result in the member being placed on moderation status. The 2nd violation will result in the member being banned from the forum. I hope everybody takes this seriously and there won't be a reason to ban any member. I'm not dealing with these arguments any longer. You can report any post in the upper right hand corner in every forum to advise of any violations of this restriction. If you have issues with another member then communicate your problem directly to them using private messages, site email, or with visitor messages on their profile page. If you believe another member is harassing you on this site then report it to MPR. You can always block unwanted private and vistor messages. Add the member to your ignore list. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

rocketrick July 13th, 2017 09:41 AM

Tired of the flame wars are we

deezguy July 13th, 2017 12:52 PM

How do we voice our concerns about a member who submits many more than three reviews on the same provider or report what we consider to be a false review? Although a moot point because they are posted a day after the review post but review comment submissions must be severely limited to anything short of a "criticize" of a review. However constructive it may be.

euclid61 July 14th, 2017 06:44 AM

Bravo! Except for legit concerns per Deez, lets keep the focus on the prize.

DD44DD July 14th, 2017 07:53 PM

Here here! Let's keep the comments positive!

Haven't been on the forums a lot lately so not sure exactly,what flame wars have arisen.

I suspect that some of the ideas that come up are worthy of discussion.
AND...

There is a way to challenge or disagree with an idea without attacking the speaker of said idea,

marsean July 14th, 2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 91043)
The fighting between members in the forums needs to stop. Effective immediately, members are prohibited from criticizing, insulting, threatening, complaining about, or cursing at other members in the forums. This restriction is necessary to end the unnecessary drama that has been recently showing up in some posts. The 1st violation will result in the member being placed on moderation status. The 2nd violation will result in the member being banned from the forum. I hope everybody takes this seriously and there won't be a reason to ban any member. I'm not dealing with these arguments any longer. You can report any post in the upper right hand corner in every forum to advise of any violations of this restriction. If you have issues with another member then communicate your problem directly to them using private messages, site email, or with visitor messages on their profile page. If you believe another member is harassing you on this site then report it to MPR. You can always block unwanted private and vistor messages. Add the member to your ignore list. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Bottom line is no personal attacks towards others or complaints about others comments, if I read this correctly. It would still be ok to point out issues with reviews without making it personal, in the correct thread, if I read this correctly. Let's keep it positive and build the resource that helps us all.

FiveFingerDiscount July 16th, 2017 06:27 PM

Hate to criticize a non-criticizory post but if you lift another person's material, they should at least get credit.

Including ***** since my post was edited.