Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   thorthor (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=15040)

tacodelmar March 10th, 2017 05:52 PM

thorthor

Did any of you get a email from thorthor and ask you for your email address to go to a special web site for bb girls and ask you not to tell anybody I did.

thorthor March 10th, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacodelmar (Post 89535)
Did any of you get a email from thorthor and ask you for your email address to go to a special web site for bb girls and ask you not to tell anybody I did.

Thanks bro I guess you don't wanna join you could of just told me.

cchriswake31 March 10th, 2017 08:18 PM

This isn't a link to that tumblr page where it just shows a list of (allegedly) bbfs hx girls is it?

thorthor March 10th, 2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchriswake31 (Post 89537)
This isn't a link to that tumblr page where it just shows a list of (allegedly) bbfs hx girls is it?

No it isn't that is total bullshit!

chanceforester March 10th, 2017 09:33 PM

Interesting...

ilovelabia March 11th, 2017 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacodelmar (Post 89535)

Not cool you should have PM Thor and asked questions.

tacodelmar March 11th, 2017 08:15 AM

I did ask whats going on 2 weeks ago but no respond,So I thought he is collecting members email address to find out who they are. Just trying to keep everyone safe.Just letting you know.

deezguy March 11th, 2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacodelmar (Post 89549)
I did ask whats going on 2 weeks ago but no respond,So I thought he is collecting members email address to find out who they are. Just trying to keep everyone safe.Just letting you know.

If taco asked for confirmation and additional info and got no response, I can understand his concern. thorthor maybe legit but I would probably hold back, too, wondering if this unsolicited contact wanting personal info was LE or some other malicious party.

monger1 March 11th, 2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezguy (Post 89550)
If taco asked for confirmation and additional info and got no response, I can understand his concern. thorthor maybe legit but I would probably hold back, too, wondering if this unsolicited contact wanting personal info was LE or some other malicious party.

I concur. I would be wary about unsolicited requests for my personal information.
Especially from members that aren't part of my friends circle.
thorthor could have easily provided any relevant info within a PM and link to the site he is recruiting members for rather than gathering personal email addresses.
IMHO

thorthor March 11th, 2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monger1 (Post 89551)
I concur. I would be wary about unsolicited requests for my personal information.
Especially from members that aren't part of my friends circle.
thorthor could have easily provided any relevant info within a PM and link to the site he is recruiting members for rather than gathering personal email addresses.
IMHO

Considering most hobbyiest have several emails I think not.
He could have PM me here I see nothing in my box.
Emails are free, PM are free also. I was not acting for a FB or Couples email.