Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   anal providers (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14474)

hanzo7 March 26th, 2016 10:01 AM

anal providers

Other than anal annie,viet kim,around the world jenny ,and no ho candy who else provides greek sessions????

SGVmonnger March 26th, 2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanzo7 (Post 84480)
Other than anal annie,viet kim,around the world jenny ,and no ho candy who else provides greek sessions????

From my experience, almost all ladies that do RnT on me in the past year, have done me in the poop shoot during the back side massage.

BTW where do you live?

chanceforester March 26th, 2016 05:59 PM

Inquiring minds!

Libertine March 26th, 2016 07:57 PM

trips to Greece

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo8888 (Post 84483)
From my experience, almost all ladies that do RnT on me in the past year, have done me in the poop shoot during the back side massage.

BTW where do you live?

I don't think he's looking to get a prostate massage.

Hanzo7 is asking about other providers that will make their ass available for pounding like the popular ones he mentioned that already have had the entire 40th Infantry Division known as the 'Sunshine Division' march through their ass. that's how they got the division name, they go where the sun don't shine. send me a pm for provider names with Greek on their menu.

hanzo7 March 26th, 2016 09:41 PM

Libertine you hit the nail on the head.

Libertine March 27th, 2016 09:34 AM

backdoor fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanzo7 (Post 84493)
Libertine you hit the nail on the head.

hanzo7 is this what you're looking for ? ------->

ReeperBahn March 28th, 2016 11:27 PM

Blast from the Past

Does anybody remember 'Acupuncture Healing" on Commonwealth, way back in the day? My first anal experience. Girl next door latina was the masseuse. I didn't even ask for it, but she asked "you wanna fuck in my ass ?" Of course I said yes.
It was different. The ass was tight, it was very tight for my dickhead to go in. But once I was in, I thought ass was not as tight as pussy when I was inside, because pussy has more grip. But I still like ass.

needasianspinner March 29th, 2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo8888 (Post 84483)

BTW where do you live?

That has not been my experience! Maybe its because you put your ankles behind your ears after the flip.

wunr April 7th, 2016 06:39 PM

Tina from Oasis Massage Spa does anal bare. First time i seen her, she mention " no baby" when i proposed for a FS. She took a handful of lotion and smoother it all over her booty hole was a clear indication.

wunr April 7th, 2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 84486)
Inquiring minds!

second that!!

other than gg kim, who's anal annie, around the world jenny ,and no ho candy?