Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Did I Just Lose 2 Days? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14484)

look4goodrub April 15th, 2016 09:03 AM

Did I Just Lose 2 Days?

Was it just me, or was the site down for 2 days? When I finally was able to sign on this morning I looked for some kind of explanation, none to be found. Just when the reviews were being posted in a reasonably consistent manner, this happens. Seems we should be given some explanation....competitor hacking, malfunction, somebody forgot to pay the bills, whatever. I'm still a relative newcomer at 5 years or so, and checking the site is part of the daily ritual for me so when it appears to not exist, feels like something in the day is missing.
Just bitching........

Libertine April 15th, 2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by look4goodrub (Post 84660)
Was it just me, or was the site down for 2 days? When I finally was able to sign on this morning I looked for some kind of explanation, none to be found. Just when the reviews were being posted in a reasonably consistent manner, this happens. Seems we should be given some explanation....competitor hacking, malfunction, somebody forgot to pay the bills, whatever. I'm still a relative newcomer at 5 years or so, and checking the site is part of the daily ritual for me so when it appears to not exist, feels like something in the day is missing.
Just bitching........

sorry, it was my fault. I put a fork in the toaster to see what would happen. :(

chanceforester April 15th, 2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 84661)
sorry, it was my fault. I put a fork in the toaster to see what would happen. :(

Damn it young man! Didn't we talk about this last time?

chanceforester April 15th, 2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by look4goodrub (Post 84660)
Just bitching........

Yep it's getting to be a drag and I keep losing my membership days also. Fifty plus so far...

drkdgglr April 15th, 2016 10:21 AM

Man, I thought MPR was gone for good that time...long arm of the law finally taking it down. Now not sure what to think. The site definitely isn't what it used to be (what a lost opportunity), but you would think it's still worth something. Owners must really not care...

jokerca April 15th, 2016 01:49 PM

If the Feds would have shut it down ,
There would have been an FBI logo popping up and a big story on the red about " human trafficking " being stopped.

Fucking idiots will spend millions on stopping a victimless crime, then parole a convicted murderer like that Manson family bitch.

secretman April 15th, 2016 02:19 PM

Just a thought, and especially in case this site goes down for good. Maybe we should all connect outside of this site so we can contact each other when/if it does happen. I'm usually a fly on the wall here but I do have my contributions over the years. I just havent connected with many of you guys outside of here. Would hate to lose this great resource.

Chogori2 April 15th, 2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 84664)
Yep it's getting to be a drag and I keep losing my membership days also. Fifty plus so far...

I was starting to think it was my fault. Every time I have membership days the site goes down and I lose them. BUT, if you've lost 50 then it must be your fault! Haha.

deezguy April 15th, 2016 03:54 PM

How about doing a blanket reimbursement to members for those down days? Especially for mongers that had just a few earned days.

nipsucker April 15th, 2016 03:58 PM

It would be nice if the system admin. tell us what happens and apologize