Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Rep Power ? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13530)

Daffyduck November 12th, 2014 11:51 AM

Rep Power ?

Okay so I have noticed that we all have a number of posts, and a rep power number and those little rep power pellets? I get the number of posts, that is obvious, what I don't understand is how rep power, the power pellets etc and the correlation between them. I have under 100 posts but a rep power of 15, and I see guys with many more posts than me with lower rep powers, as well as much higher rep powers? Is it based on accuracy of reviews or something? I just want to understand it all, not that it really matters just was curious.

funtimes07 November 12th, 2014 12:49 PM

Lol, I'm in the dark about this subject too. I have over 100 reviews yet my rep power is only I think 4? Makes no sense to me but whatever, I just come here to give and share info anyway...Not looking to win a monger popularity contest! Lol...

ExecutiveVIP November 12th, 2014 04:43 PM

I'll explain it you you if you click on the little "scale icon" on the upper right hand corner of this post. :)

chanceforester November 12th, 2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffyduck (Post 76141)
Okay so I have noticed that we all have a number of posts, and a rep power number and those little rep power pellets? I get the number of posts, that is obvious, what I don't understand is how rep power, the power pellets etc and the correlation between them. I have under 100 posts but a rep power of 15, and I see guys with many more posts than me with lower rep powers, as well as much higher rep powers? Is it based on accuracy of reviews or something? I just want to understand it all, not that it really matters just was curious.

You have a high rep power bro for only being on a while. It's because other mongers appreciate your insight on the forums and MP reviews.

It's a democracy, not a theocracy!

Daffyduck November 13th, 2014 07:22 AM

AHA, I feel horrible now I need to go back and start clicking on that scale for a bunch of you fellows, I have not given credit to where it is very deserved.

MPkid November 13th, 2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffyduck (Post 76166)
AHA, I feel horrible now I need to go back and start clicking on that scale for a bunch of you fellows, I have not given credit to where it is very deserved.

I just did that the other day and went on a rep spreading spree. Rep has to be given be other members... not just accumulated based on number of posts or content. I have high posts but low rep because all I do is spew worthless shit!!! LOL

chanceforester November 15th, 2014 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 76176)
I just did that the other day and went on a rep spreading spree. Rep has to be given be other members... not just accumulated based on number of posts or content. I have high posts but low rep because all I do is spew worthless shit!!! LOL

Interesting shit would be a better choice of words!

MPkid November 16th, 2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 76203)
Interesting shit would be a better choice of words!

Unless it involves fucking my stepdaughter! Then everyone is all ears!!! LOL

dirtcherry January 13th, 2015 06:40 PM

Wow. Fairly low number of reviews here, not ever noticed my rep pellets... Posting here to see them - in the same boat as Daffy, need to go back and give props to all who have helped me out! D'oh!

EDIT: Hells yes! My rep power is at Zero! There has to be some kinda prize, right? Right?

FML... or MPKids step daughter, whichever comes first I guess!

dirtcherry January 13th, 2015 06:45 PM

Instead of editing again, I just realized this Rep Power thing only pertains to the discussion forums. Unless I missed how to add it to reviews?