Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   No Blacks Allowed (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=10531)

130andunder May 18th, 2011 09:47 AM

No Blacks Allowed

I wanna start a tread because I have been rejected 3 times this week because I am black. I am tired or being asked where I am from or being rejected at the door. After driving in the rain, finding directions, wasting gas and driving thur traffic.

I will start the list today and provide limited annotation !

Incall in Pasadena (626)-348-7307
Incall Coco's on Walnut Groove (626)-679-0178 Coco is the Mama !

tsita May 18th, 2011 10:59 AM

Really? In the rain? I live in Chicago, and they say it never rains in Southern California, but I see from the news that it's raining a lot there these days. I'm sorry the California situation has deteriorated so badly.

SPOTSWOOD May 18th, 2011 12:23 PM

I've met some girls who told me that they don't see black men because they're "too impressive" for them.

Velovelo May 19th, 2011 02:46 PM

I hate discrimination. Even small things like if I sit down with occidental friends to eat Chinese food I get chopsticks, and everyone else gets a fork. I am not trying to put you down and this advice goes for anyone:

Be patient and polite. Very important.
Dress fashionably, no extreme styles or colors. Wristwatch only, no other jewelery.
Where are you from? San Marino (or the upscale neighborhood in your area.)
Bathe well, swab the choppers, mouth wash, deodorant, and a splash of cologne.
Smile. Speak softly, quietly. Never, never discuss any service other than a legit massage.
Get a money clip and put $100 on the outside. Hold it in your hand when asking how much for service. If they know you have more than the house fee they will feel more comfortable. You don't have to give it to them, just show it, briefly, and discreetly.

Just like anything else with women, you need a bit of game to put the puck in the net.

Good luck.

Three X May 19th, 2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velovelo (Post 50073)
I hate discrimination. Even small things like if I sit down with occidental friends to eat Chinese food I get chopsticks, and everyone else gets a fork. I am not trying to put you down and this advice goes for anyone:

Be patient and polite. Very important.
Dress fashionably, no extreme styles or colors. Wristwatch only, no other jewelery.
Where are you from? San Marino (or the upscale neighborhood in your area.)
Bathe well, swab the choppers, mouth wash, deodorant, and a splash of cologne.
Smile. Speak softly, quietly. Never, never discuss any service other than a legit massage.
Get a money clip and put $100 on the outside. Hold it in your hand when asking how much for service. If they know you have more than the house fee they will feel more comfortable. You don't have to give it to them, just show it, briefly, and discreetly.

Just like anything else with women, you need a bit of game to put the puck in the net.

Good luck.

Dude this is before you even get to the door !

needasianspinner May 26th, 2011 12:15 PM

Is this the same situation as cab drivers and waitresses. The perception is there will be no tip?

abcabcabcabc May 26th, 2011 12:59 PM

I am a white guy, and just for the record, I reject any woman who says that she will not accommodate any person because of their race.

Well, maybe I will accept a woman who rejects another woman just because she is a woman.

tsita May 27th, 2011 07:23 AM

The perception is from every movie and tv show since 1970 except the Cosby show -- black men are gangster thug boogey men and everybody should shit in their pants with fear when they see one.

tsita May 27th, 2011 07:25 AM

I mean that's what the movies and tv stereotypes say, not that this is reality, by the way.

un camacho June 2nd, 2011 10:02 PM

Are the incalls Asian? In SoCal there has been black gang violence against many Asian businesses. It's well documented. I remember Koreatown during the riots.... As a result many Asian businesses are very cautious towards black customers in general.
This may sound like stereotypical profiling, but what would you do?