Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Politics, World Affairs (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   The enemy is already here (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14557)

ReeperBahn June 15th, 2016 06:20 PM

The enemy is already here

Looks like all these haji sleepers are already well entrenched inside of our once great country, and the imposter-in-chief is really doing a good job of sabotaging our security. He clearly is working for an outside enemy. The "Don" is the only person who is speaking with any common sense.

ponocha June 15th, 2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeperBahn (Post 85603)
Looks like all these haji sleepers are already well entrenched inside of our once great country, and the imposter-in-chief is really doing a good job of sabotaging our security. He clearly is working for an outside enemy. The "Don" is the only person who is speaking with any common sense.

WTF......lets talk about pussy not politics

Libertine June 15th, 2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponocha (Post 85606)

I Fuck Pussy :)

ReeperBahn, GTFO with your politics

Quote:

asiansam June 16th, 2016 07:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponocha (Post 85606)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 85607)
I Fuck Pussy

ReeperBahn, GTFO with your politics

Well, this is the forum for "Politics, World Affairs."

I don't think Obama is willfully aiding the jihadis, but I too question the wisdom of allowing immigration for people who share a religion or ideology that is the alleged basis for terrorism. Temporarily at least, it may be a good idea to halt or slow down immigration in that area.

I know Muslims are the hot new PC darlings, but would we even be having this conversation if say, Nazis from Germany were planting bombs or shooting up places in the name of dear-departed Hitler, here in America? Would the same people cursing Trump say, "these poor Germans are political refugees fleeing Nazi terror?" Well, maybe they are and maybe they aren't.

Barelyfits June 16th, 2016 09:11 AM

I think it's about time to consider retiring in the Philippines.
Unlimited cheap small pussy til I die!

Libertine June 16th, 2016 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barelyfits (Post 85611)
i think it's about time to consider retiring in the philippines.
Unlimited cheap small pussy til i die!

yes !!! ------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:

unlimited cheap small pussy til i die!

asiansam June 16th, 2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barelyfits (Post 85611)
I think it's about time to consider retiring in the Philippines.
Unlimited cheap small pussy til I die!

Abu Sayyaf (Philippine Muslim separatists with links to both Al Qaeda and ISIS) just beheaded a Canadian tourist they have been holding hostage.

There is no place that is sacred anymore. :(

Muslim separatists battling Thai government.

Muslim separatists battling Chinese government. Because of strict gun control in China, these poor terrorists are left only with knives, swords and hatchets. Still gets the job done in a crowded train station.

Muslim immigrants from Bangladesh washing ashore in Myanmar and pissing off the Buddhists.

For now, possibly only the North and South Poles (along with North Korea) are jihadi free.

deezguy June 16th, 2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 85613)
For now, possibly only the North and South Poles (along with North Korea) are jihadi free.

That crazy kid with the bad haircut is worse. He's not playing with IEDs and getting his jollies from beheadings. He's got the bomb! Real proof of WMDs. His prison camps and assassinations are no comfort to the people of North Korea, either.

Barelyfits June 16th, 2016 02:43 PM

I guess it's gonna have to be Eskimo pussy then!

Libertine June 16th, 2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barelyfits (Post 85616)
I guess it's gonna have to be Eskimo pussy then!

YES !!! ------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:

Eskimo pussy!

Pussy in the mornin'
Pussy in the evenin'
Pussy at suppertime :)
Be my little pussy :)
And fuck me all the time :)