Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   $250/hr Massage? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=11729)

gonzo825 June 19th, 2012 11:51 AM

$250/hr Massage?

Have any of you ever actually paid the 200-250 for a 'tantric' massage that some of these girls offer?

Why would you pay this?

Just curious...

Velovelo June 20th, 2012 03:27 PM

I think tantric is a marketing device. It gives the woman power over the man by emasculating his natural desires with a promise through a tease that there a better "nut" to be had. It is a way for older ugly women to increase their time in the business stroking dicks through a promise that they have some special knowelege that will give you a better orgasm. A hot 18 yr old with a penchant to fuck will give you what you want too. It is not worth the price, nor is it all that pleasurable to be teased like that, but then there are those guys that like to all manner of variations.

CHANCE562 June 20th, 2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velovelo (Post 59463)
I think tantric is a marketing device. It gives the woman power over the man by emasculating his natural desires with a promise through a tease that there a better "nut" to be had. It is a way for older ugly women to increase their time in the business stroking dicks through a promise that they have some special knowelege that will give you a better orgasm. A hot 18 yr old with a penchant to fuck will give you what you want too. It is not worth the price, nor is it all that pleasurable to be teased like that, but then there are those guys that like to all manner of variations.

I agree with you they do use it as a marketing tool and you might find a provider that can do the same and cheaper, so thing two girls for the price of one. :rolleyes:

gonzo825 June 20th, 2012 10:50 PM

That what I assumed, I was just curious if there was anything more to it than marketing. I mean, 250 for just a massage, that is baffling to me. But to each his own...

parlorguy63 June 21st, 2012 05:46 AM

$$$$ Massage

For some people 250 is just a drop in the bucket. Look at Charlie Sheen Lot of men up in Westlake village or Agoura Hills dont blink an eye for that price. Cant afford it then stay away from the high price pussy

needasianspinner June 21st, 2012 12:05 PM

The tantric ads I have seen do not fall into the category of high priced pussy. These ladies tend to be old, unattractive, hippy types - maybe call them overpriced (not high priced). When I think of high priced pussy, I think of GFE from a super hot 9 or 10, young, tight, and no BS.
Charlie Sheen is not dropping big bucks on a middle aged tantric hippy girl.

Workswithwood June 22nd, 2012 07:55 AM

Back in the day.............for $250 you could get a fs massage, steak dinner, another fs massage, fill your tank, and get a free carwash........ Now that was tantric!!!!!!!!!
oops I must be getting old

Velovelo June 22nd, 2012 10:19 AM

I like it workswithwood.

A Steak dinner with a blowjob, now that is GFE at its finest.