Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Bedazzled Crew?? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13866)

2WIRE April 26th, 2015 12:29 PM

Bedazzled Crew??

Any of them still around... I know Kim/Misha "retired" and is currently not available. How about Kristy???

ExecutiveVIP April 27th, 2015 11:54 AM

I miss that stable of young viet gold diggers. Kayla grew on me after a few sessions.

Lector April 27th, 2015 10:04 PM

Kristy got married

chanceforester April 28th, 2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP (Post 79221)
I miss that stable of young viet gold diggers. Kayla grew on me after a few sessions.

I miss paying $200 for covered FS with a hot chick who wouldn't even let me smell her ass, much less lick her pussy. I don't blame them. I'd rather have GFE from a GMILF than have a hottie that won't even pretend. Same with Angeline's Spa off Westminster. Hot but cold.

There are plenty of hotties on HX for that cash (even less) that will at least do PSE. No real Viet or Kgirls that I know of, but the madelin Chinese girls are rocking it. The Chinese are taking over.

Let the free market drive them out and let them come crawling back to my chubby pasty white ass....LOL!

winter29 April 28th, 2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 79248)
I miss paying $200 for covered FS with a hot chick who wouldn't even let me smell her ass, much less lick her pussy. I don't blame them. I'd rather have GFE from a GMILF than have a hottie that won't even pretend. Same with Angeline's Spa off Westminster. Hot but cold.

There are plenty of hotties on HX for that cash (even less) that will at least do PSE. No real Viet or Kgirls that I know of, but the madelin Chinese girls are rocking it. The Chinese are taking over.

Let the free market drive them out and let them come crawling back to my chubby pasty white ass....LOL!

Seriously what are "madelin" Chinese girls?

dj110 April 28th, 2015 10:24 PM

I went to bedazzled a couple times. First was a semi cute latina incredible service. Bbfs that scared me enough to get tested. I know I'm stupid. Went back and ended up in room with a hote tiny viet. Straight up menu talk as soon as she walked in. I was floored. I couldn't believe the way she spoke. Cbj, bbbj, cfs, bbfs. All with prices attached. I walked out. I hated it. Huge turn off. She was super hot. But i don't get much pleasure banging a robot with a cash slot.

also had same experience at healthiness spa. Just tried the place. Girl walked in and straight said what u want. I played dumb. And she spewed the price list. I walked. And she seemed like she was used to guys walking.

frstnphnx April 29th, 2015 11:08 AM

Was the chick at healthiness at least hot? Madelin Chinese is a reference to a hx house.

dj110 April 29th, 2015 11:27 AM

Not that hot really

frstnphnx April 29th, 2015 11:42 AM

Anyone get decent service at healthiness? I was actually in the parking lot and a hot latina comes out of the liquor store and walks into the spa. I wanted to go in but I was actually on a work call and didn't have the funds with me but have been curious.

MPkid April 29th, 2015 04:05 PM

Still lots of K-Girls on HX. SportsClub, HealthClub, Asian Full Moon Etc..... Joanne_K is K-Milf that advertises $100 for 30 min. I would try her but my time and budget is being destroyed by SA girls!!!