Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Lions Spa Closed (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14958)

Ravzayan December 22nd, 2016 10:53 AM

Lions Spa Closed

As has been reported in the reviews section this place is closed. Too bad, as it has a unique spa experience in addition to some excellent R&T therapists. Does anyone know what happened? Will they reopen? Is there another similar spa in the neighborhood? Any intel on where some of the girls have ended up? Ruby and Crystal where especially good. If anyone has any info, please share.

ExecutiveVIP December 22nd, 2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravzayan (Post 88773)
As has been reported in the reviews section this place is closed. Too bad, as it has a unique spa experience in addition to some excellent R&T therapists. Does anyone know what happened? Will they reopen? Is there another similar spa in the neighborhood? Any intel on where some of the girls have ended up? Ruby and Crystal where especially good. If anyone has any info, please share.

It was on my list to try out, though not high due to the gay activity that was reported on Yelp. They really should've cracked down on the gay activity in order to keep their core straight clientele.

I do remember going to one of those real Japanese spas somewhere in the South Bay area not too far from the Japanese car company HQs. It was a nice, different experience.

marsean December 23rd, 2016 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP (Post 88777)
It was on my list to try out, though not high due to the gay activity that was reported on Yelp. They really should've cracked down on the gay activity in order to keep their core straight clientele.

I do remember going to one of those real Japanese spas somewhere in the South Bay area not too far from the Japanese car company HQs. It was a nice, different experience.

Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.

ranexa December 23rd, 2016 08:38 AM

Oh big bummer.

ExecutiveVIP December 23rd, 2016 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 88781)
Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.

It was Green Sauna on Redondo Beach Blvd in Gardena, but I see on Yelp that it's been closed since 2011...probably a victim of the post-great recession AMP crash. The papasan would wear a kimono and be very friendly, especially if you were one of the customers who requested the "special massage service" as opposed to most of the customers who used to go there to lounge around in the various jacuzzis and pools. I remember fucking one of the hottest white Brazilian girls I've ever seen there, as well as a Japanese and Korean girls too. They treated me with utmost respect there, with the vowing of the head customary in Japan.

jaguar224 January 3rd, 2017 11:32 AM

Does anyone know where Ruby went to ?
I really miss her.

Thanks

jaguar224 January 9th, 2017 12:41 PM

Wow I can't believe they closed for good.
Are there any comparable spa's in the area?

I really liked Ruby's massage and HE.

Thanks

Lector January 16th, 2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravzayan (Post 88773)

Sara texted me a card from Total Care Spa, but I can't see the address

ranexa January 17th, 2017 05:17 PM

I did a drive by & now it's being renovated to be a Methodist church. Oh well

alanthick January 18th, 2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranexa (Post 89088)
I did a drive by & now it's being renovated to be a Methodist church. Oh well

Quite apropos, actually. LOL!