Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Bbbjws (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13524)

Barelyfits November 7th, 2014 10:29 AM

Bbbjws

Finding it really difficult to locate providers willing to swallow loads. I have been a long time monger and have read thousands of reviews, some of which claim swallow. However, after visiting said providers this skillset is not offered to me, at least.

I have found some on my own in the past such as Yumida in Highland and Coco at Happy Feet in Corona, but no such luck lately.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or is it a ymmv situation?

BTW, cleanliness and grooming are not issues on my part so this is an unlikely reason why I am not having any luck.

MPkid November 7th, 2014 12:31 PM

It's hard to find any girl that would swallow a load much less a provider that does.

Daffyduck November 7th, 2014 12:34 PM

There are those that do, read the reviews, I have had luck with almost all of them with a few exceptions, but it is rare to find.

Workswithwood November 7th, 2014 12:51 PM

Go see jackie in upland, she will swallow, she will swallow your cock/balls/asshole, and all the cum you can muster

Obsessive November 7th, 2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 76024)
It's hard to find any girl that would swallow a load much less a provider that does.

Except for AMP girls, plenty of girls who have blown me have swallowed. I don't think such girls are hard to find, you just have to sort of be less than polite and not warn them. No girl who isn't willing to let you pop in her mouth will keep blowing you until the point of no return. Only once in my life has a girl reacted with surprise but she didn't get mad, she just said I should have warned her.

dj110 November 8th, 2014 10:56 AM

Big difference her letting you nut in her mouth and her actually swallowing.

I have never asked a girl to swallow. I could honestly care less. I actually enjoy the act of spraying them.

Jade at spa world swallows. She's actually really cool

hornyag101 November 9th, 2014 09:53 PM

Drink some Pineapple juice before you go to the amp, make it tasty for them.

I'm with DJ though, doesn't matter to me if they swallow or not, I just want a nap after.

apples2apples November 10th, 2014 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Workswithwood (Post 76030)
Go see jackie in upland, she will swallow, she will swallow your cock/balls/asshole, and all the cum you can muster

is she at one of the latina places?

luvkitty2 November 10th, 2014 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apples2apples (Post 76086)
is she at one of the latina places?

I believe the Jackie he is referring to works at Elite Therapy Massage in Upland.

Workswithwood November 10th, 2014 07:53 AM

Thats the place