Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   Provider 411 (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Yoga teachers (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=13911)

bossman123 May 20th, 2015 05:08 PM

Yoga teachers

anyone know about where I could find a nice open minded yoga teacher....or any masseuse who does yoga on the side? ?

MPkid May 21st, 2015 04:26 PM

While we are throwing out requests...I'd love to find a midget Asian contortionist that can fold in half so she can lick my balls while I fuck her. If anyone knows one PM me. THANKS

deezguy May 21st, 2015 05:43 PM

Check BP OC. I seem to remember an ad offering nude yoga instruction. I don't know if there is any touching involved but you can ask if classes are still offered.

Kid, you're not familiar with the Asian Midget Massage Parlor (AMMP) in Midget Town out in Long Beach? Very private with lockable doors and walls that go all the way up to the ceiling. But that's because the ceiling is only 5 feet above the floor.
It's a hard place to find. But if you find Midget Town, it's smack dab in the middle of town.

Hugh G. Rexion May 21st, 2015 06:46 PM

Shit u can find just anything on the Internet. I'm gonna post a CL ad for a nude midget yoga instructor and see what happens

Ravzayan May 21st, 2015 09:08 PM

I recently got a legit massage from a gal named Xixi (or cici) who works at SZ massage on Valley blvd. She is a Yoga enthusiast but totally legit

chanceforester May 23rd, 2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 79613)
While we are throwing out requests...I'd love to find a midget Asian contortionist that can fold in half so she can lick my balls while I fuck her. If anyone knows one PM me. THANKS

theres a gal on HX that's a contortionist. I'm sure her asshole is huge

marsean May 23rd, 2015 03:42 PM

Kid,
PM to follow....Ha, back in the day in Subic City, north of Olongapo, there was a Club called Marilyn's Club. They actually had business cards advertising "One hole-ers, Two hole-ers, and Three hole-ers". If you go in they give instruction on how to nail a three hole-er. She bends over and gets her head between her legs, then you start at the top and nail each hole, 3 of em lined up vertical....1,2,3...1,2,3...or is it 3,2,1...3,2,1...? Maybe her tongue could reach your nuts while you're working holes no.1 or 2. Ever hear of this place? Now they weren't midgets...but you could stand and hold on.

MPkid May 23rd, 2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsean (Post 79644)
Kid,
PM to follow....Ha, back in the day in Subic City, north of Olongapo, there was a Club called Marilyn's Club. They actually had business cards advertising "One hole-ers, Two hole-ers, and Three hole-ers". If you go in they give instruction on how to nail a three hole-er. She bends over and gets her head between her legs, then you start at the top and nail each hole, 3 of em lined up vertical....1,2,3...1,2,3...or is it 3,2,1...3,2,1...? Maybe her tongue could reach your nuts while you're working holes no.1 or 2. Ever hear of this place? Now they weren't midgets...but you could stand and hold on.

Never heard of that place but it sounds like they'll bend over backwards to please you! Subic City was the undisputed heavy weight champion of prostitution until we closed the Navy base there and then they crowned a new champ. Pattaya Thailand.

marsean May 23rd, 2015 04:04 PM

Thailand

Yeah, also Mount Pinatubo put about 2 foot of ash on the area, they closed Clark then eventually Subic. The mayor was paying for them to bag up the lahar(ash) and dispose of it. When area went private FedEx went out there...don't know about now...but Thailand took over all right. Before that time frame was in Pattaya couple times tho...absolutely anything you wanted. That restaurant over the water, OMG, dozens would come up to you there to ask you take advantage...that was before the aids epidemic out there...been a real long time...got several friends who moved out there, that peninsula to the west with the offshore islands was suppossed to be the best a few years back. Anyone know of that area now?

marsean May 23rd, 2015 04:13 PM

European and American Ex-Pats were chock-a-block out in Pattaya until they started spreading out. This one guy settled up in Chang Mai area. Had a good one, eventually had a nice house built, but evertually the wife took him to the cleaners had no problem getting the house, her being Thai and him a foreigner. He finally retired semi-destitute on the west coast. Of course that was after he took a second try over there.