Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   you know you are a monger when...... (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=12870)

bcarson1500 January 23rd, 2014 08:14 PM

MPkid I figured it out, you must be a detective or investigator with a Law Enforcement agency. Your situational awareness and uncanny ability to spot the MMS, the moving cart, the items on the cart and to link them all together in your brain to formulate an opinion that she is buying for an AMP…..all while doing your own shopping at Costco is incredible. I think if I had seen that I would have busted out laughing and had to leave the store.

Please tell us that you asked what AMP she was shopping for…and if for some reason you didn’t, at least tell us which Costco she was at so we can be on the look out for her in the future.

Maybe there is business opportunity for Costco to pre-assemble the AMP package as a bulk, pre-packeged item in the store.

asiansam January 23rd, 2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcarson1500 (Post 70042)

at least tell us which Costco she was at so we can be on the look out for her in the future. ...

It's every COSTCO! Just look for a middle-aged to elderly Asian lady pushing a cart by herself, and look in the cart. Lots of tissues, mini bottles of water, baby wipes, mouthwash, etc., etc.

Hugh G. Rexion January 24th, 2014 01:22 AM

Two places I hate driving..the Costco parking lot and bolsa ave between magnolia and brookhurst. Those places tie for worst
drivers in the whole friggin world.

Just hang out in the section by the mini water bottles and wait for mms

chanceforester January 24th, 2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion (Post 70045)
Two places I hate driving..the Costco parking lot and bolsa ave between magnolia and brookhurst. Those places tie for worst
drivers in the whole friggin world.

Just hang out in the section by the mini water bottles and wait for mms

I have to agree. those are the two worst parking lots and the next is My Thuan by banh mi saigon....How many turns does it take to back out of a parking spot.....I have powder form of diazepam I snort before I go there....

OkiOpai January 24th, 2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drpleasure (Post 69917)
Your skin is always always moist and smooth, never dry.

You know you're a monger when you take 3 showers a day, and none of them were at home.

MPkid January 25th, 2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkiOpai (Post 70054)
You know you're a monger when you take 3 showers a day, and none of them were at home.

Now that is a good one!!!

MPkid January 25th, 2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcarson1500 (Post 70042)
MPkid I figured it out, you must be a detective or investigator with a Law Enforcement agency. Your situational awareness and uncanny ability to spot the MMS, the moving cart, the items on the cart and to link them all together in your brain to formulate an opinion that she is buying for an AMP…..all while doing your own shopping at Costco is incredible. I think if I had seen that I would have busted out laughing and had to leave the store.

Please tell us that you asked what AMP she was shopping for…and if for some reason you didn’t, at least tell us which Costco she was at so we can be on the look out for her in the future.

Maybe there is business opportunity for Costco to pre-assemble the AMP package as a bulk, pre-packeged item in the store.

There could have been someone robbing the place with a machine gun but all will notice is the Asians with small water bottles... For a while I used to think they sold Asian kids at Costco because there is one in every cart! I usually go to the one on Garden Grove Blvd. because it has a better mix of Vietnamese and Korean women to look at while shopping.

I didn't ask MMS where she was going because my wife was there. I was just glad she didn't recognize me and start waving asking why I don't come there long time... LOL

ichi the killer January 25th, 2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPkid (Post 69527)
You know you're a monger when the girls give you an Asian nick name and EVERYONE in the MP knows you by that name...even girls you have never met! Years ago my Korean nick name was San-gee which means "mouse" (maybe because I'm so cute? or more likely because I'm hung like a mouse) but all the K-girls at that place called me San-gee and even girls that worked at other places that were friends with the ones there knew me as San-gee. Now I have a Chinese nick name that I can't say here or all the China girls at several MP will know who MPKid is!

Mouses are hung like horses relative to their body size, Fleas [nasty ass fleas] have a penis 3 times their body length.

ichi the killer January 25th, 2014 11:44 PM

You know your a hardcore monger when you wife buys the costco water in the case and you see it in her car. Then you are wondering "which massage parlor is she buying that for?"

ichi the killer January 25th, 2014 11:52 PM

I remember the time Choi said to me I need to buy KY jelly when we go to costco/ So there we were, Choi went to the pharmacy counter [they keep it behind the counter?] She said "I need KY please." The girl gave her 1 tube. Choi said "No, I need a whole bos 12 of them please." She smiled so sweet at the girl. The girl, who was white and fat, got a really bad look on her face, set the case of KY on the counter. If the girl had a stick she would have pushed it across the counter to Choi with the stick. Choi was very embarrased. I thought it was funny as shit.:)