Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com

Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Did I Just Lose 2 Days? (http://www.mpreviews.com/mpreview_new/forum/showthread.php?t=14484)

dlo19 April 15th, 2016 04:02 PM

I thought this site had been busted, wasn't there a thread about sites getting busted?

asiansam April 15th, 2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhpd251 (Post 84678)
It would be nice if the system admin. tell us what happens and apologize

Yeah, at least tell us something. Free days for days lost is also appropriate, but at least an explanation.

WetWillie April 15th, 2016 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 84682)
Yeah, at least tell us something. Free days for days lost is also appropriate, but at least an explanation.

+1

We are providing all the content, after all.

chanceforester April 15th, 2016 06:08 PM

It's gotta be a hack from the mappers or another group....wish we could retailiate

asiansam April 15th, 2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 84686)
It's gotta be a hack from the mappers or another group....wish we could retailiate

Site going down seems to happen fairly often nowadays. Is it really always a hack or an attack?

olddude April 15th, 2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by look4goodrub (Post 84660)
Was it just me, or was the site down for 2 days? When I finally was able to sign on this morning I looked for some kind of explanation, none to be found. Just when the reviews were being posted in a reasonably consistent manner, this happens. Seems we should be given some explanation....competitor hacking, malfunction, somebody forgot to pay the bills, whatever. I'm still a relative newcomer at 5 years or so, and checking the site is part of the daily ritual for me so when it appears to not exist, feels like something in the day is missing.
Just bitching........

Down for more than a few days and when working the download wait time is way tooooooo long!

Libertine April 15th, 2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanceforester (Post 84686)

we need to build a god damn wall to keep those mother fuckers out of our site and we deport all of them and then we will make Trump pay for it.

"Make MPR Great Again!"

kahoma April 15th, 2016 11:00 PM

Down time

This down time is getting to be commonplace and irritating

chanceforester April 16th, 2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asiansam (Post 84693)
Site going down seems to happen fairly often nowadays. Is it really always a hack or an attack?

Good question. Do you think it's internal server problems? Who was the IT guru on the site a while back?

I agree with Libertine - Make MPR Great Again! Make RubberMappers pay!!

un camacho April 16th, 2016 08:08 AM

The cyber attacks are one problem. But the site has also become slow for searches. There are also fewer reviews being posted, and it takes longer to post them.
So I think there is a larger problem...